344 Apartments for rent in Ballenger Creek, MD with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Ballenger Creek Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Ballenger Creek Apartments with Garages (14)
- Ballenger Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Ballenger Creek Apartments with Parking (16)
- Ballenger Creek Apartments with Pools (14)
- Ballenger Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Ballenger Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Ballenger Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Frederick Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Urbana Apartments with Gyms (2)
- New Market Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Germantown Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Montgomery Village Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Leesburg Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Gaithersburg Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Belmont Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Ballenger Creek?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Ballenger Creek?
Let's face it. There isn't a lot of funny stuff you can come up with for a place named Ballenger Creek. Truth be told, it's a regular suburban town with a blooming economy. But, hey, some of us are looking for just that - a self-sufficient, peaceful retreat.
Ballenger Creek is something of an oddity when it comes to the districts of Maryland. Although a part of the extensive Frederick urban center, the Creek is a Census-Designated-Place, making it just a local government short of autonomy. With a population of roughly 19,000 and a respectable roster of IT companies with offices in the area, Ballenger Creek could be exactly what you are looking for. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Ballenger Creek renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.