789 Apartments for rent in Somerville, MA with Hardwood Floors
- Somerville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Somerville Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Somerville Apartments with Garages (9)
- Somerville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Somerville Apartments with Parking (46)
- Somerville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Somerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Somerville Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Somerville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Somerville Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Cambridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (84)
- Medford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Everett Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Malden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Chelsea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Winchester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Brookline Apartments with Hardwood Floors (56)
- Melrose Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Belmont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Somerville?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Somerville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Somerville?
"I'm gonna take a lover / Gonna take her back to Somerville /Show her around the neighborhood, re-case the place and settle down /Gonna take a lover /Take her back to Somerville" (-Pernice Brothers, "Somerville")
Somerville is a small city in terms of land, with only about four square miles within its limits; yet, it's the 17th most densely populated city in the country. It's known for being the best run city in Massachusetts, as rated by the Boston Globe in 2006, and it received the All American City Award, not just once, but twice.One of the main focal points here are the numerous city squares located throughout the city, including Assembly, Ball, Davis, Magoun, and Union Square, all of which feature some of the city's oldest homes and buildings. Somerville has 83 locations within its borders that are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. That's a lot of historic places packed into just 4 square miles.
Having trouble with Craigslist Somerville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Somerville renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.