131 Apartments for rent in Methuen Town, MA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Methuen Town (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Methuen Town (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Methuen Town (1)
- Methuen Town Accessible Apartments (4)
- Methuen Town Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Methuen Town Apartments with Garages (1)
- Methuen Town Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Methuen Town Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Methuen Town Apartments with Parking (4)
- Methuen Town Apartments with Pools (3)
- Methuen Town Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Methuen Town Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lawrence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Andover Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Haverhill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Lowell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Wilmington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Derry Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Pinehurst Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Londonderry Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Reading Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Burlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Methuen Town?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Methuen Town?
Methuen Town is home to several notable historical figures, perhaps the most famous of whom is Robert Rogers. Rogers was an American colonial frontiersman who founded and commanded the Roger's Rangers, an elite fighting force that would go on to become the U.S. Army Rangers many years later.
Today, this Massachusetts town is home to more than 47,000 residents. Situated in Essex County, Methuen Town is a scant 30 miles from Boston in the south, and is situated approximately 15 miles from the Atlantic coast. The town sits on the banks of the Merrimack River and also has several brooks and streams running through it, the largest of which is the Spicket River. Somewhat unusually shaped, Methuen Town is surrounded by like-sized towns such as Haverhill, Lawrence, Andover, Pelham, and the perennially spooky Salem. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Methuen Town offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Methuen Town. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Methuen Town can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.