287 Short-term Apartments for rent in Mansfield Center, MA
- Mansfield Center Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Parking (4)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Pools (2)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Mansfield Center Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Mansfield Center Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Foxborough Short-term Apartments (1)
- Sharon Short-term Apartments (1)
- Walpole Short-term Apartments (1)
- Attleboro Short-term Apartments (1)
- Stoughton Short-term Apartments (3)
- Norwood Short-term Apartments (4)
- Franklin Short-term Apartments (3)
- Randolph Short-term Apartments (2)
- Dedham Short-term Apartments (2)
- East Providence Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Mansfield Center?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Mansfield Center?
Mansfield Center, Massachusetts was founded in 1775, but its humble beginnings took shape much earlier. Back in the Colonial era, one of the most important steps to forming a true town was to create a church where local people could gather to worship and create a sense of community. The first church was formed on September 14, 1731.
Colonial roots run deep in Mansfield. As the town grew outwards, the center of the city became known as Mansfield Center. Interestingly, the Mansfield Center became an actual census designated place that boasts a population of 7360. No one can deny that living in the heart of the city has its benefits. You are located close to shopping and dining. The downtown is alive with Colonial architecture, and there is a real feel of a bygone era despite being the hub of a thriving township. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Mansfield Center takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.