186 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Mansfield Center, MA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mansfield Center (2)
- Mansfield Center Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Parking (5)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Pools (3)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Mansfield Center Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Mansfield Center Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Mansfield Center (2)
- Foxborough 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Norton Center 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Sharon 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Walpole 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Plainville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Attleboro 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Stoughton 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Norwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Taunton 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Canton 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Mansfield Center?
Mansfield Center, Massachusetts was founded in 1775, but its humble beginnings took shape much earlier. Back in the Colonial era, one of the most important steps to forming a true town was to create a church where local people could gather to worship and create a sense of community. The first church was formed on September 14, 1731.
Colonial roots run deep in Mansfield. As the town grew outwards, the center of the city became known as Mansfield Center. Interestingly, the Mansfield Center became an actual census designated place that boasts a population of 7360. No one can deny that living in the heart of the city has its benefits. You are located close to shopping and dining. The downtown is alive with Colonial architecture, and there is a real feel of a bygone era despite being the hub of a thriving township. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Mansfield Center offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Mansfield Center, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.