133 Short-term Apartments for Rent in Lynnfield, MA
- Lynnfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lynnfield Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lynnfield Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lynnfield Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lynnfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lynnfield Apartments with Parking (2)
- Lynnfield Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lynnfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lynnfield Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lynnfield Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lynnfield Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Wakefield Short-term Apartments (1)
- Peabody Short-term Apartments (1)
- Reading Short-term Apartments (2)
- Melrose Short-term Apartments (1)
- Danvers Short-term Apartments (1)
- Malden Short-term Apartments (2)
- Revere Short-term Apartments (2)
- Woburn Short-term Apartments (2)
- Wilmington Short-term Apartments (2)
- Everett Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Lynnfield?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Lynnfield?
If you like hockey, specifically the Boston Bruins, you may want to start your apartment search in Lynnfield. For some reason or another, tons of Bruins players choose to live in Lynnfield. Keep your eyes open about town for one of the Stanley Cup champions!
The prosperous town of Lynnfield is located in Essex County, Massachusetts on what is considered the North Shore of Massachusetts. The town is home to almost 12,000 people, and it's easy to understand why. Lynnfield is a balanced mix of suburb, green space and commerce. Settled in 1628, the town finally incorporated in 1814. Lynnfield celebrates its tricentennial-- that's 300 years -- in 2014! The town may be centuries old, but Lynnfield is stronger than ever as it constantly updates itself to keep up with the new trends in dining, shopping and living. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Lynnfield takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.