182 Apartments for Rent in Andover, MA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Andover (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Andover (2)
- Andover Accessible Apartments (3)
- Andover Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Andover Apartments with Garages (2)
- Andover Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Andover Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Andover Apartments with Parking (4)
- Andover Apartments with Pools (3)
- Andover Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Andover Furnished Apartments (1)
- Andover Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lawrence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Methuen Town Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Wilmington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Reading Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Haverhill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Billerica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Pinehurst Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lynnfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Burlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Woburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Andover?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Andover?
The small Massachusetts city of Andover was one of the founding towns that were involved in the Salem Witch Trials back in the olden days. While it's seen as a stain in history for the region, it's also a fascinating case study of American scapegoating and mob mentality that is revisited frequently by schools and history buffs as a cautionary tale.
Andover is a town in Essex County, Massachusetts that sits just outside Boston. It has a population of 8,762 and covers only about 3.8 square miles on the map. The area was settled in the late 1600s so it has a pretty rich history! The town has all the charm you'd expect from a little New England Village, and is also close enough to Boston to be able to pop in and enjoy the fun and excitement of city life as well! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Andover offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Andover. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Andover can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.