120 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Inniswold, LA
- Inniswold Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Inniswold Apartments with Garages (2)
- Inniswold Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Inniswold Apartments with Parking (2)
- Inniswold Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Inniswold Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Inniswold (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Inniswold (1)
- Oak Hills Place Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Village St. George Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Old Jefferson Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Shenandoah Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Baton Rouge Pet Friendly Apartments (78)
- Gardere Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Denham Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Prairieville Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Port Allen Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Brownfields Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Inniswold?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Inniswold?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Inniswold?
The beautiful art deco era construction and the dining options at the Heidelberg Hotel, built in 1927, was based on a napkin sketch by visionary architect Edward Nield.
Inniswold is listed as one of the top places to live in Louisiana according to the popular real estate blog Movoto. It's great for shopping, too -- the Mall of Louisiana offers plenty of retail shops, including national chains, and is Baton Rouge's top shopping destination. Inniswold is a census-designated place in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana, and a part of the Baton Rouge Metropolitan Statistical Area. This suburban enclave has a population of 6,180 as of the 2010 census, and it's only about 14 minutes from the heart of Baton Rouge. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Inniswold should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Inniswold may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Inniswold. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.