640 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Dayton, KY
- Dayton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dayton Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Dayton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Dayton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Dayton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Dayton Apartments with Parking (1)
- Dayton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Dayton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Dayton Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Newport Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Norwood Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Cincinnati Dog Friendly Apartments (138)
- Golf Manor Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Covington Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Fort Wright Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Silverton Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Finneytown Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lockland Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Reading Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
Finding an apartment in Dayton that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.