118 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Wichita, KS
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Wichita (9)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Wichita (19)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Wichita (34)
- Wichita Accessible Apartments (10)
- Wichita Apartments with Balconies (56)
- Wichita Apartments with Garages (77)
- Wichita Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Wichita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Wichita Apartments with Parking (112)
- Wichita Apartments with Pools (18)
- Wichita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Wichita Dog Friendly Apartments (120)
- Wichita Luxury Apartments (83)
- Wichita Pet Friendly Apartments (125)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Wichita?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Wichita?
How expensive are studio apartments in Wichita?
Welcome to Wichita: the largest city in Kansas.
What was once a cow town settled by Indian tribes is now home to single, young professionals and families. Wichita truly holds a little something for everyone - just ask its 370,000 plus residents. As a 3-time “All-American City” award-winner, Wichita is an evolving locale that offers a clean and simple way of life.
With an emerging Downtown, miles of green grass, bike paths and old, historic neighborhoods, it’s easy to see why Dorothy proclaimed “there’s no place like home.” We hope you’ll soon agree. First step? Finding a home of your own… See more
2 bedroom apartments in Wichita are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Wichita near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Wichita that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.