1,912 Accessible Apartments for rent in Overland Park, KS
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Overland Park Apartments with Balconies (86)
- Overland Park Apartments with Garages (73)
- Overland Park Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Overland Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (48)
- Overland Park Apartments with Parking (81)
- Overland Park Apartments with Pools (55)
- Overland Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (53)
- Overland Park Dog Friendly Apartments (96)
- Overland Park Furnished Apartments (8)
- Overland Park Pet Friendly Apartments (95)
- Leawood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Prairie Village Accessible Apartments (4)
- Olathe Accessible Apartments (9)
- Lenexa Accessible Apartments (11)
- Grandview Accessible Apartments (1)
- Belton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Shawnee Accessible Apartments (6)
- Spring Hill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (8)
- Raymore Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Overland Park?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Overland Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Overland Park?
Overland Park, Kansas
Salutations from suburbia, aspiring apartment dweller! Are you looking to trade in the bustle of the big city for the serenity of the “sprawls?” Then look no further than Overland Park. A popular residential destination, Overland Park boasts some of the Jayhawk State’s most coveted residential lodgings. Sound like a good fit for you and yours? Then stick with us, and we’ll have you living the life in Kansas City before you know it.
Having trouble with Craigslist Overland Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Overland Park with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Overland Park. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.