580 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Leawood, KS
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Leawood (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Leawood (2)
- Leawood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Leawood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Leawood Apartments with Garages (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Parking (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Pools (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Leawood Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Leawood Furnished Apartments (3)
- Leawood Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Leawood (3)
- Overland Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (44)
- Prairie Village 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Grandview 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Mission 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Belton 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Roeland Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Merriam 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Raytown 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Lenexa 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Olathe 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Leawood?
Leawood grew from a parcel of land purchased in 1922 by Oscar G. Lee, from Oklahoma. Lee loved the rolling green landscape, and for great reason.
A suburb of Kansas City, KS, Leawood is a city of just over 31,000. Leawood is a friendly community with an upscale mix of classic, tree-lined, older neighborhoods, and modern new developments. The city offers both historic homes and contemporary residences to suit just about any taste - from apartment homes to 3 bedroom houses for rent. Just over 14 miles in size, Leawood was the first city in Kansas' Johnson County to incorporate, in 1948.
Having trouble with Craigslist Leawood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Leawood are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Leawood near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Leawood that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.