50 Apartments for rent in South Bend, IN with Parking
- South Bend Accessible Apartments (5)
- South Bend Apartments with Balconies (9)
- South Bend Apartments with Garages (19)
- South Bend Apartments with Gyms (5)
- South Bend Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- South Bend Apartments with Pools (4)
- South Bend Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- South Bend Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- South Bend Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Mishawaka Apartments with Parking (15)
- Granger Apartments with Parking (5)
- Elkhart Apartments with Parking (8)
- Simonton Lake Apartments with Parking (3)
- La Porte Apartments with Parking (3)
- Goshen Apartments with Parking (9)
- Michigan City Apartments with Parking (4)
- Mattawan Apartments with Parking (6)
- Chesterton Apartments with Parking (2)
- Valparaiso Apartments with Parking (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in South Bend?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in South Bend?
Welcome to South Bend, Indiana!See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some South Bend apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.