60 Condos for rent in Indianapolis, IN
- Indianapolis Accessible Apartments (68)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Balconies (316)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Garages (247)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Gyms (120)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (181)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Parking (362)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Pools (106)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (191)
- Indianapolis Dog Friendly Apartments (490)
- Indianapolis Furnished Apartments (47)
- Indianapolis Luxury Apartments (544)
- Indianapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (497)
Having trouble with Craigslist Indianapolis? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Apartment Guide? Apartment List is here to help!
Indianapolis is an enigma. Naptown, Indianoplace, and references by Baltimorians too unsavory for this site are all used as paramount putdowns about a city thought to be blander and more uninspired than powdered water. But Indianapolis is the capital city to movies set in the Hoosier State such as Hoosiers, Breaking Away, and Rudy (if ever you've wanted to see a grown man quiver and cry with joy rent these, you'll see). Plus, at certain times of the year, Indy becomes as frenetic as any city on earth; like its New Years, Mardi Gras, Fourth of July, and Robert Isray Appreciation Day all rolled into one. See more
Finding condos for rent in Indianapolis is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Indianapolis may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Indianapolis that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.