748 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Warrenville, IL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Warrenville (3)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Warrenville (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Warrenville (3)
- Warrenville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Parking (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Warrenville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Warrenville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Warrenville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Winfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Naperville 1 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- West Chicago 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Wheaton 1 Bedroom Apartments (48)
- Lisle 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Carol Stream 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Aurora 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Glen Ellyn 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Glendale Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Geneva 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Warrenville?
Before paved roads were a thing, and when the railroad wasn't in town, plank roads were all the rage. Warrenville connected to its farming neighbors via a plank road, on which a stagecoach line ran. Think tracks made of wood -- that's a plank road. It's like a modern-day highway, but also a treat for termites.
Warrenville was founded in 1833 by Julius Warren, who headed west from New York in search of a do-over after his distillery business failed. The town's first building was an inn and tavern which still stands today. Julius tried to convince the railroad to come through town -- the grand prize for all small towns in those days -- but he ultimately had to wait 20 years for rail service. In the meantime, the town was connected by stagecoach to neighboring Naperville and Winfield. Warrenville stayed small until the greater Chicago area eventually expanded to meet it, changing this former farm town into the modern suburb it is today. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Warrenville offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Warrenville, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.