1,218 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Roselle, IL
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Roselle (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Roselle (2)
- Roselle Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Roselle Apartments with Garages (7)
- Roselle Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Roselle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Roselle Apartments with Parking (10)
- Roselle Apartments with Pools (4)
- Roselle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Roselle Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bloomingdale Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Schaumburg Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Hanover Park Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Glendale Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Itasca Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Carol Stream Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Addison Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Elk Grove Village Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Streamwood Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hoffman Estates Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Roselle?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Roselle?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Roselle?
"Bet your bottom dollar you lose the blues in Chicago..." - Frank Sinatra
Roselle is considered a bedroom community to neighboring Chicago. This doesn't mean if you move here you should expect to laze the day away, or that your neighbors will be walking around with bedhead. Instead, it is an indication that while the residents are happy to call the town home and lay their heads here at night, they typically commute to work elsewhere. Roselle is not a big city -- in fact, it's actually considered a village. The village couldn't decide on just one county to call home, and is technically located in both DuPage County and Cook County. As indicated by its bedroom status, most of the residents here who don't work in the immediate area travel to Chicago to when it's time to earn their living. In total, Roselle is about 5.48 square miles, with 5.41 square miles being land and the rest water. This land was originally settled pre-1800s, before the land was purchase around 1830. During the purchase, many flour and feed mills were constructed in the area as well as railroad and farming centers. In the late 1800s, Roselle was known for its farming land, although it's now more appreciated for its beauty and amenities. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Roselle should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Roselle may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Roselle. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.