756 Cheap Apartments for rent in Park Ridge, IL
- Park Ridge Accessible Apartments (2)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Garages (9)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Parking (11)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Pools (3)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Park Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Park Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Des Plaines Cheap Apartments (5)
- Glenview Cheap Apartments (1)
- Skokie Cheap Apartments (1)
- Mount Prospect Cheap Apartments (5)
- Northbrook Cheap Apartments (1)
- Wilmette Cheap Apartments (1)
- Oak Park Cheap Apartments (9)
- Wheeling Cheap Apartments (5)
- Elk Grove Village Cheap Apartments (5)
- Elmhurst Cheap Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Park Ridge?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Park Ridge?
Park Ridge is home to Kiddieland Amusement Park, a kiddie wonderland. Not a kid anymore? Don't worry, you'll be glad it's down the street when you get some of your own.
One interesting piece of trivia about Park Ridge is that U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, also a former First Lady, grew up here. The “Ridge” in the city's name comes from the suburb's location on a... you guessed it... ridge! Generally, the cost of living index for Illinois is lower than the national average, and the cost of living index for Park Ridge is 35 percent greater than the national median. Park Ridge residents enjoy pretty consistent weather patterns, with warm summers and very cold winters. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Park Ridge takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Park Ridge by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Park Ridge in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Park Ridge.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Park Ridge. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Park Ridge.