2,036 Apartments for rent in Northbrook, IL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Northbrook Accessible Apartments (2)
- Northbrook Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Northbrook Apartments with Garages (7)
- Northbrook Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Northbrook Apartments with Parking (10)
- Northbrook Apartments with Pools (4)
- Northbrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Northbrook Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Northbrook Furnished Apartments (1)
- Northbrook Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Deerfield Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Glenview Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Highwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wheeling Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Prospect Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Wilmette Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Northbrook?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Northbrook?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Northbrook?
“See, all these movies take place in a town called Shermer, in Illinois...But when we got here, you know what we found out? There is no Shermer in Illinois.” (-Jay, “Dogma”)
It’s true, there is no Shermer in Illinois, but the place that fictional city was based on, and John Hughes’ hometown, was Northbrook, which used to go by the moniker “Shermerville” before 1923. Not only can you find Ferris Bueller’s high school and the “Save Ferris” water tower within this town’s environs, you can also jump on the Metra and head into Chicago proper easily. What’s not inexpensive is the housing, but if you’re willing to branch out to some of the not-too-distant neighborhoods, you can find apartment rentals that are shockingly thrifty. Fortunately, this beautiful nearly-lakefront village is worth the cost, especially if you’re a ‘80s film buff. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Northbrook renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.