45 Short-term Apartments for Rent in Mount Prospect, IL
- Mount Prospect Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Garages (3)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Parking (7)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Pools (6)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Mount Prospect Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mount Prospect Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Des Plaines Short-term Apartments (1)
- Arlington Heights Short-term Apartments (4)
- Wheeling Short-term Apartments (1)
- Elk Grove Village Short-term Apartments (1)
- Rolling Meadows Short-term Apartments (1)
- Buffalo Grove Short-term Apartments (1)
- Bensenville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Glenview Short-term Apartments (3)
- Itasca Short-term Apartments (1)
- Schaumburg Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Mount Prospect?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Mount Prospect?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mount Prospect?
American Idol Season 9 winner, Lee DeWyze, was inspired to sing while attending Prospect High School. Not impressed? Well, Simon Cowell was, at least.
With a population of just over 53,000, Mount Prospect is home to a community of diverse cultures. Today, that city is renowned for its combination of many nationalities, award-winning educational institutions, churches, thriving firms, shopping centers, and highly rated fire and police departments -- all this in one package that is Mount Prospect. Like most towns in the United States, most people in Mount Prospect use private vehicles to get to work and around the city. However, there is also the option of using public transit to commute to work -- primarily by riding the train. Mount Prospect's real estate is essentially made up of medium sized (3-4 bedroom) to large (5+ bedroom) single family homes and apartment complexes. Rents here are currently lower in price than 77.9% of Illinois neighborhoods. The amazingly low vacancy rate is testimony enough that owning property or living in a house for rent in Mount Prospect is an amazing experience. With a low crime rate, good schools and college-educated neighbors who encourage others by their own achievements, homes here are in high demand.
Having trouble with Craigslist Mount Prospect? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Mount Prospect takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.