264 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Davenport, IA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Davenport Accessible Apartments (4)
- Davenport Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Davenport Apartments with Garages (22)
- Davenport Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Davenport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Davenport Apartments with Parking (30)
- Davenport Apartments with Pools (5)
- Davenport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Davenport Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Davenport (11)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Davenport (21)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Davenport (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Davenport?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Davenport?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Davenport?
Looking for some extra information on renting in Davenport? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Davenport, Iowa is the part of what locals call the Quad Cities: a group of four interconnected cities straddling the Iowa-Illinois border and the Mississippi river. Davenport, the largest of the four, is northwest of the river. Right next-door is Bettendorf, IA, with Moline, IL and Rock Island, IL just to the south. The Quad Cities share a lot of things, like geographical features, a general cost o...See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Davenport should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Davenport may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Davenport. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.