173 Apartments for Rent in Wahiawa, HI with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Wahiawa (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Wahiawa (2)
- Wahiawa Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Wahiawa Apartments with Garages (3)
- Wahiawa Apartments with Parking (10)
- Wahiawa Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wahiawa Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Wahiawa Furnished Apartments (2)
- Wahiawa Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Waipio Acres Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Mililani Mauka Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Mililani Town Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Waipio Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Waikele Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Waipahu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Pearl City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Waimalu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Aiea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Makakilo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Wahiawa?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Wahiawa?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wahiawa?
"Gotta go to a place where rainbows / Shine after a falling rain / To a town where the life is easy / Where almost everybody knows my name / When the brothers go out to party / The sisters seem to just come along / So I just take my Ukulele / Everybody come and sing our song / Wahiawa is calling / She's calling me to come back home / Wahiawa is calling / She's calling me to you" (Island Rhythms)
Perfect beaches, palm trees, stunning nature and nice weather all year round: Wahiawa is as close to paradise as you can get. However, living in paradise comes at a price. Hawaii is considered to be one of the most expensive places to live, so you will need to plan ahead before buying that one way ticket. Wahiawa is located on Oahu, the most populous of the Hawaiian Islands. The interesting-sounding name means "place of noise," but you will find that the opposite is actually true. It is a fairly peaceful town, although it is noisier now than when it was named. Modern vehicles apparently now drown out the sound of the ocean, which the natives used to hear on windy days, giving the town its name. Although you don't really find many lakes in Hawaii, Wahiawa is unique in the sense that it is surrounded on three sides by Lake Wilson or Kaukonahua. The only access to town is over two bridges on the highway. If you live in Wahiawa and wish to save water, you can just head outside with a bar of soap once a day, as this town gets so-called "Mauka-showers" daily. Locals are not complaining, as the rain makes Wahiawa one of the coolest places in Hawaii. The average temperature in Hawaii is between 78F and 85F throughout the year, with an average of 60 degrees in "winter," so if you want to see snow, you will have to get on a boat to the Big Island and somehow get to the peaks of Mauna Kea or Mauna Loa. If this sounds like the type of place for you, let's try and help you find apartments in Wahiawa. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Wahiawa offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Wahiawa. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Wahiawa can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.