186 Apartments for rent in Royal Kunia, HI with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Royal Kunia (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Royal Kunia (1)
- Royal Kunia Apartments with Garages (2)
- Royal Kunia Apartments with Parking (4)
- Royal Kunia Apartments with Pools (1)
- Royal Kunia Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Royal Kunia Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Waikele Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Waipahu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Waipio Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- West Loch Estate Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Mililani Town Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Waipio Acres Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Makakilo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Ewa Gentry Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Kapolei Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Pearl City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Royal Kunia?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Royal Kunia?
Salt in the air, Sand in my hair' - common local motto
Often referred to as "Village Park" in official documents, Royal Kunia is the most northeastern area above West Loch, north of Waipahu. The location has the unique benefit of being close to the beach and within only a few miles of the bustling center of activities for the southern part of the island of Oahu and equally adjacent to undeveloped natural Hawaii. You can hang ten in the morning and hang out in a hammock for the most stunning sunsets in the Pacific. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Royal Kunia offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Royal Kunia. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Royal Kunia can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.