187 Condos for rent in North Decatur, GA
- North Decatur Accessible Apartments (4)
- North Decatur Apartments with Balconies (15)
- North Decatur Apartments with Garages (7)
- North Decatur Apartments with Gyms (6)
- North Decatur Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- North Decatur Apartments with Parking (16)
- North Decatur Apartments with Pools (7)
- North Decatur Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- North Decatur Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- North Decatur Furnished Apartments (2)
- North Decatur Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Scottdale Condos for Rent (1)
- Decatur Condos for Rent (2)
- North Druid Hills Condos for Rent (1)
- Druid Hills Condos for Rent (3)
- Chamblee Condos for Rent (3)
- Brookhaven Condos for Rent (13)
- Stone Mountain Condos for Rent (1)
- Dunwoody Condos for Rent (5)
- Atlanta Condos for Rent (129)
- Sandy Springs Condos for Rent (18)
"Denominator, go Decatur, anticipate her / It's the great I am / Appreciate her, appreciate her / stand up and thank her." (--Sufjan Stevens, "Decatur")
This five-square-mile patch of land has much to appreciate, and anticipate. North Decatur, Georgia has been in development since the late-18th century. Possibly because of the myriad of different developers and the long time-frame they have had to rethink city plans, North Decatur is not a traditionally central-based town. There are actually three different commercial centers that are found more towards the outer edges of town, while residential areas fill the middle. If this makes perfect sense to you, then stand up and thank her.
Having trouble with Craigslist North Decatur? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in North Decatur is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in North Decatur may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in North Decatur that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.