1,012 Short-term Apartments for rent in Jonesboro, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Jonesboro Accessible Apartments (1)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Garages (2)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Parking (4)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Pools (3)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Jonesboro Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Jonesboro Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Morrow Short-term Apartments (1)
- Stockbridge Short-term Apartments (6)
- Fayetteville Short-term Apartments (2)
- Hapeville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Panthersville Short-term Apartments (1)
- McDonough Short-term Apartments (4)
- Union City Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fairburn Short-term Apartments (3)
- Atlanta Short-term Apartments (183)
- Peachtree City Short-term Apartments (1)
Finding a short-term apartment in Jonesboro takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.