106 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Covington, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Covington Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Covington Apartments with Garages (6)
- Covington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Covington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Covington Apartments with Parking (12)
- Covington Apartments with Pools (3)
- Covington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Covington Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Covington Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Conyers 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- Loganville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Lithonia 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- Snellville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Grayson 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Redan 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- McDonough 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (9)
- Locust Grove 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Lawrenceville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (18)
- Stone Mountain 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
Covington, Georgia, is famous for being known as the "Hollywood of the South," due to the many films and television shows that have been filmed in the area. These include films like "Sweet Home Alabama," "My Cousin Vinny," and "Footloose," as well as TV shows like "The Walking Dead" and "The Vampire Diaries." If you've watched a lot of film and TV, chances are you've seen somewhere in or near Covington already!
There were just more than 13,000 people in the city of Covington as of the 2010 census, living in a little under 5,000 homes. It's the county seat of Newton County, and is situated about 35 miles east of Atlanta. With easy airport accessibility, temperate weather conditions, beautiful scenery and a community that really gets into the spirit of things, Covington has grown into a mecca for the TV and film industry -- something that has made it a great tourist attraction as well. The town is also home to a beautiful historic downtown area, where you'll find plenty of arts and crafts, home decor and antique merchants setting up shop, all alongside great restaurants and bars. There are also several other towns in the nearby area, all linked by easy transport options. Conyers, Social Circle, Loganville, and Monroe are just a few of the local settlements and communities nearby, while to the east you're just a short drive from Hard Labor Creek State Park and the beautiful Oconee National Forest. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Covington offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Covington offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Covington. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.