2,355 Short-term Apartments for rent in Windermere, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Windermere Accessible Apartments (2)
- Windermere Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Garages (1)
- Windermere Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Windermere Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Parking (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Pools (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Windermere Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Windermere Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Winter Garden Short-term Apartments (5)
- Doctor Phillips Short-term Apartments (1)
- Ocoee Short-term Apartments (3)
- Horizon West Short-term Apartments (1)
- Clermont Short-term Apartments (10)
- Celebration Short-term Apartments (2)
- Apopka Short-term Apartments (3)
- Orlando Short-term Apartments (79)
- Four Corners Short-term Apartments (3)
- Maitland Short-term Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Windermere?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Windermere?
Finding a short-term apartment in Windermere takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.