245 Condos for rent in Westchester, FL
- Westchester Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Westchester Apartments with Garages (2)
- Westchester Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Westchester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Westchester Apartments with Parking (6)
- Westchester Apartments with Pools (7)
- Westchester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Westchester Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Westchester Furnished Apartments (1)
- Westchester Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Olympia Heights Condos for Rent (1)
- Fountainebleau Condos for Rent (40)
- Coral Terrace Condos for Rent (2)
- University Park Condos for Rent (2)
- Westwood Lakes Condos for Rent (1)
- Glenvar Heights Condos for Rent (13)
- Sunset Condos for Rent (2)
- Sweetwater Condos for Rent (3)
- South Miami Condos for Rent (4)
- Tamiami Condos for Rent (6)
“Living in south Florida is like living on another planet, just in terms of the physicality alone – the light, the moisture, the colors of the flowers and sky.” (– Campbell McGrath)
Westchester is located in suburban Miami-Dade County in southeastern Florida with a population of around 30,000. Residents can enjoy the year-round pleasant weather of the “Sunshine State” in the nearby Tropical Park; an urban park which attracts 1,000,000 visitors every year. With four separate lakes, excellent sports facilities and even a two-acre dog park, you’re in a great spot for all things outdoorsy.
Having trouble with Craigslist Westchester? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Westchester is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Westchester may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Westchester that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.