467 Apartments for rent in Warrington, FL with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Warrington Accessible Apartments (3)
- Warrington Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Warrington Apartments with Garages (14)
- Warrington Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Warrington Apartments with Parking (20)
- Warrington Apartments with Pools (2)
- Warrington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Warrington Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Warrington Furnished Apartments (2)
- Warrington Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Myrtle Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- West Pensacola Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bellview Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Brent Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Pensacola Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Ensley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Ferry Pass Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Pace Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Orange Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Milton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Warrington?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Warrington?
"So I left him in Pensacola / In a trailer in the sand / The man from the picture / Creased and yellowed in my hand / Creased and yellowed in my hand." Joan Osborne's "Pensacola"
Surprisingly enough, this town isn't a town at all. A change in state incorporation standards in 1975 resulted in Warrington losing its status as a town, even though it has it's own post office and is outside city limits. The mail for all 14,531 residents falls under Pensacola jurisdiction. The Naval Air Station has it's own zip code, 32508, but it is located in Warrington, even though it's considered the Pensacola base. What isn't surprising is the unique renting opportunity that Warrington presents to it's Florida residents. You'll find a variety of areas and locations to give you exactly what you're looking for in your rental. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Warrington renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.