99 Condos for rent in Palm City, FL
- Palm City Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Palm City Apartments with Garages (9)
- Palm City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Palm City Apartments with Parking (10)
- Palm City Apartments with Pools (10)
- Palm City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Palm City Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Palm City Furnished Apartments (5)
- Palm City Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Stuart Condos for Rent (12)
- North River Shores Condos for Rent (2)
- Jensen Beach Condos for Rent (1)
- Port Salerno Condos for Rent (2)
- Port St. Lucie Condos for Rent (8)
- Hutchinson Island South Condos for Rent (23)
- Fort Pierce Condos for Rent (8)
- Tequesta Condos for Rent (9)
- Jupiter Condos for Rent (45)
- Palm Beach Gardens Condos for Rent (59)
Despite being part of the "Treasure Coast," you'll have a hard time finding buried loot in Palm City. Don't worry, the environment will make up for it.
What do golf, palm trees, tennis, and waterfronts have in common? Answer: Nothing, except that all can be found in the cozy little area in Florida called Palm City. Located 40 miles north of Palm Beach, this community is a few minutes away from the ocean, along St. Lucie River. There's water everywhere, and you can easily soak up the fun. If you have a love for water, now is the time to hop in your car and search for rental apartments in this area. See more
Finding condos for rent in Palm City is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Palm City may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Palm City that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.