226 Condos for rent in Palm Beach, FL
- Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (20)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Parking (33)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (44)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Palm Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (22)
- Palm Beach Luxury Apartments (44)
- Palm Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lake Worth Condos for Rent (10)
- Palm Springs Condos for Rent (7)
- Palm Beach Shores Condos for Rent (4)
- Riviera Beach Condos for Rent (23)
- South Palm Beach Condos for Rent (12)
- West Palm Beach Condos for Rent (84)
- Lantana Condos for Rent (7)
- Lake Park Condos for Rent (7)
- Greenacres Condos for Rent (6)
- Hypoluxo Condos for Rent (8)
There was once a time that the valuables of Palm Beach did not invite attention from the shelves of jewelry stores. Instead, in 1879, they grew from the ground, only seven years after the first permanent settlers arrived. The farmers of that time, many of whom were former slaves, planted 15,000 pineapple slips to try to jump-start a new agricultural commodity. Today, all that's left of the attempt is the name of the fruit in a few area businesses.
Despite being sandwiched between the Atlantic Ocean and an intracoastal waterway, Palm Beach is neither a sleepy beach town nor retro fishing village. Instead, it shines as a glitzy and glamorous paen to jewelry-wearing, champagne-imbibing Rolls owners who'd rather spend a laid-back Sunday tanning on the sand than attending society balls. See more
Finding condos for rent in Palm Beach is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Palm Beach may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Palm Beach that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.