209 Condos for rent in Leisure City, FL
- Leisure City Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Leisure City Apartments with Garages (6)
- Leisure City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Leisure City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Leisure City Apartments with Parking (10)
- Leisure City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Leisure City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Leisure City Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Leisure City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Leisure City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Naranja Condos for Rent (3)
- Homestead Condos for Rent (42)
- Princeton Condos for Rent (5)
- Goulds Condos for Rent (1)
- South Miami Heights Condos for Rent (5)
- Cutler Bay Condos for Rent (13)
- Country Walk Condos for Rent (2)
- Three Lakes Condos for Rent (1)
- Palmetto Bay Condos for Rent (4)
- The Hammocks Condos for Rent (24)
Ranked No. 2 on Best Places' Best Cities for Thanksgiving list, Leisure City is cited as a popular holiday destination because of gorgeous weather and fun football crazies in Florida.
Leisure City has a population of 22,655, per 2010 U.S. Census data. Since 2000, Leisure City has seen a marked increase in population growth, about 11.12%. Located in the Miami-Dade metro area of Florida, Leisure City is just minutes from the water and about a half hour from great nightlife, tasty dining and excellent shopping in Miami. Transplants looking to escape the cold winters of the Northeast or the mountains of the West will fall in love with the tropical climate in Leisure City -- there's rarely a temperature below 50 degrees. See more
Finding condos for rent in Leisure City is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Leisure City may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Leisure City that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.