64 Condos for rent in Land O' Lakes, FL
- Land O' Lakes Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Land O' Lakes Apartments with Garages (9)
- Land O' Lakes Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Land O' Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Land O' Lakes Apartments with Parking (11)
- Land O' Lakes Apartments with Pools (16)
- Land O' Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Land O' Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Land O' Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Cheval Condos for Rent (2)
- Odessa Condos for Rent (1)
- Carrollwood Condos for Rent (2)
- Temple Terrace Condos for Rent (4)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Condos for Rent (3)
- Tampa Condos for Rent (50)
- Westchase Condos for Rent (4)
- East Lake-Orient Park Condos for Rent (2)
- Town 'n' Country Condos for Rent (11)
- East Lake Condos for Rent (11)
"Land O Lakes Florida / Some said the local lake had been enchanted / Others said it must have been the weather / The neighbors were trying to keep it quiet / But I swear that I could hear the laughter / So they jokingly nicknamed it the porridge / Cause overnight that lake had turned as thick as butter / But the local kids would still go swimming, drinking / Saying that to them it doesn't matter / If you just hold in your breath til you come back up in full / Hold in your breath til you thought...
The name alone will make you hungry, but Land O Lakes (LOL) doesn't really have much to do with butter, other than being named after it. It's a sweet place to live not far from the beach, Tampa, and Dupree Gardens, a famous roadside attraction and botanical garden. Do you love brand-new stuff and the smell of fresh paint? Pull up to lake land and pitch a tent, because the architecture is from the oughts and sooner, meaning no houses in disrepair and no cracked streets. If you want a rural setting with suburban amenities, you'll love it here. So pack your swimsuit; it's time to take a dip in the Land O Lakes. See more
Finding condos for rent in Land O' Lakes is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Land O' Lakes may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Land O' Lakes that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.