879 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Jacksonville, FL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Jacksonville (120)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Jacksonville (12)
- Jacksonville Accessible Apartments (82)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Balconies (276)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Garages (217)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Gyms (134)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (154)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Parking (351)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Pools (336)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (232)
- Jacksonville Dog Friendly Apartments (535)
- Jacksonville Furnished Apartments (21)
- Jacksonville Luxury Apartments (759)
- Jacksonville Pet Friendly Apartments (558)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Jacksonville (469)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Jacksonville (347)
- Orange Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Lakeside 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Oakleaf Plantation 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Fleming Island 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Fruit Cove 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Atlantic Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Neptune Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Jacksonville Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Asbury Lake 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Jacksonville: Where Florida begins! OK, maybe not technically, but that’s the city’s official marketing slogan and who are we to nitpick?
Nestled in the northeastern corner of the state, Jacksonville is geographically one of the largest cities in the U.S., with 841 square miles of canvas for the city’s 841,000 people to work with. (OK, again, there may be more than 841,000 people, but our poetic license says it’s close enough). The city’s culture and climate is more South Georgia than South Florida, with a strong military presence, warm weather, the St. Johns River, and the NFL’s Jaguars. And here’s a fact that catches many non-Floridians by surprise: It’s just 20 miles from downtown to the Atlantic Ocean. Wait! Before you slip on that speedo, how bout we get you situated first, hmm?
Having trouble with Craigslist Jacksonville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Jacksonville provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Jacksonville. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.