167 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Hobe Sound, FL
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Garages (3)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Parking (11)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Pools (6)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Hobe Sound Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hobe Sound Furnished Apartments (4)
- Hobe Sound Luxury Apartments (2)
- Hobe Sound Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Port Salerno 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Tequesta 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (9)
- Jupiter 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (51)
- Stuart 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (12)
- Jupiter Farms 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Palm City 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- Jensen Beach 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- North River Shores 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Juno Beach 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (16)
- Cabana Colony 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
A lot of celebrities live on the coast in Hobe Sound. You should see some of the houses out there. Talk about luxury. Here's a fun historical fact: a ship called the Reformation sunk here on it's way north from Jamaica, carrying with it many, many cases of rum, which is still a favorite beverage additive in this neck of the woods.
First of all, you pronounce Hobe with a long "o," as in Hooooobe Sound. And the "e" is silent. It's not Hobey Sound. Got it? Good! Second, the actual city limits of Hobe Sound are not on the Atlantic Ocean, and most of the coastline here is private access only, except for the small parking lot at the end of Bridge Road where stairs lead you down to the sand. So, when you live in Hobe Sound you'll most likely hit the beach south in Jupiter or north in Port Salerno, each of which is about 15 minutes away on US Highway 1. You'll get to know both of those areas pretty well after you move in your rental home here. Hobe Sound, with a population of about 11,500, is located on the south end of what's known as Florida's Treasure Coast, so-named for all of the ships that sank there, leaving all kinds of goodies underwater that people still, to this day, seek out. Like much of South Florida, Hobe Sound doesn't have neighborhoods with distinct names, but each side of town definitely has its own personality. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Hobe Sound offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Hobe Sound offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Hobe Sound. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.