152 Condos for rent in Egypt Lake-Leto, FL
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Garages (1)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Parking (3)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Pools (3)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Furnished Apartments (1)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Carrollwood Condos for Rent (2)
- Tampa Condos for Rent (49)
- Town 'n' Country Condos for Rent (10)
- Westchase Condos for Rent (4)
- Cheval Condos for Rent (2)
- Temple Terrace Condos for Rent (3)
- East Lake-Orient Park Condos for Rent (1)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Condos for Rent (1)
- Oldsmar Condos for Rent (2)
- Odessa Condos for Rent (1)
Egypt Lake-Leto is actually four areas combined to make one census designated place: Egypt, Lake, Leto and West Park Estates.
Egypt Lake-Leto is certainly a mouthful of words, but it’s also a body full of good times. It just happens to be located right near Tampa and its requisite peppering of higher institutions of learning.Yeah, this is a bit of a college town but not in the heart of college land, so there are plenty of families, singles, young couples and their ilk. There are also some great amenities that folks adore about college areas, like a walkable neighborhood and a diverse population, but it also has small town charm. Add to that the proximity to water and unique Florida attractions (fried alligator appetizer, anyone?) and you have yourself a fascinating spot in Americas most intriguing state. Sure, Florida is full of weird stories and unusual people, but that sure beats being bored by the podunk types of Middle America, right? Plus, it's pretty inexpensive out here. Do your best to dodge the hurricanes and mosquitoes and enjoy the wild ride. See more
Finding condos for rent in Egypt Lake-Leto is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Egypt Lake-Leto may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Egypt Lake-Leto that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.