46 Apartments for rent in Trumbull, CT with Pools
- Trumbull Accessible Apartments (1)
- Trumbull Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Trumbull Apartments with Garages (4)
- Trumbull Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Trumbull Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Trumbull Apartments with Parking (5)
- Trumbull Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Trumbull Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Trumbull Furnished Apartments (1)
- Trumbull Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Pools (1)
- Shelton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Stratford Apartments with Pools (2)
- Milford city Apartments with Pools (3)
- Westport Apartments with Pools (10)
- Bethel Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wilton Center Apartments with Pools (2)
- West Haven Apartments with Pools (1)
- Norwalk Apartments with Pools (8)
- Naugatuck Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Trumbull?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Trumbull?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Trumbull?
"Village dreams and childhood scenes are things that I remember yet. Land of dreams and moonlit streams, how close to heaven can you get? Nights full of stars, hearts full of joy. Paradise for a girl and a boy. I guess it suits me to a T - Connecticut is the place for me to be." (-Michael Feinstein, "Connecticut")
Trumbull, Connecticut is home to more than 36,000 residents and repeatedly appears in national survey listings as one of the greatest places in the country to live. Hate to travel? Move to Trumbull and you'll never have to leave again! This is one of America's older towns, founded in 1797 and named after the Connecticut Governor Jonathan Trumbull, who was the only colonial governor to offer his support to the American Revolution against England. The motto of the town is "Pride in our past, faith in our future." See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Trumbull means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Trumbull could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.