134 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Stratford, CT
- Stratford Accessible Apartments (2)
- Stratford Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Stratford Apartments with Garages (2)
- Stratford Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Stratford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Stratford Apartments with Parking (4)
- Stratford Apartments with Pools (1)
- Stratford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Stratford Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Stratford Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bridgeport 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Milford city 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- Trumbull 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Shelton 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- West Haven 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Westport 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- New Haven 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (16)
- Hamden 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Port Jefferson 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Naugatuck 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
Katharine Hepburn, James Earl Jones, Paul Newman and Jessica Tandy have graced the stage of Stratfords Shakespeare Festival Theater.
Located on the Long Island Sound, Housatonic River, and a stop on the Metro-North train line, Stratford is an old-fashioned new England town originally settled by Puritan immigrants in the mid 1700s. Religious freedom was the name of the game when the Puritans settled. Today, ancestors of the original settlers of the area still live there, and feel strong historical ties to their hometown. The town is a beach town, though it feels more like a picturesque suburb than somewhere you go to vacation and get a tan. Its home to five islands in the Housatonic river, as well as 3 "public" beaches, which you can go to for free as a resident or pay a fee per summer as a lowly non-resident. It doesn't only have water, though; Stratford also has swampland and treesparticularly in a place called Roosevelt Forest, which was set aside as a public park in the 1930s. Stratford is a place with tons of public transportation and its easy to get into and out of, and it also has fantastic schools, great stores and restaurants, and a really high quality of life. If you've got extra dough laying around, its definitely a place that lots of people are happy to call home. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Stratford offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Stratford offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Stratford. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.