56 Apartments for Rent in Mystic, CT with Parking
- Groton Long Point Apartments with Parking (1)
- Pawcatuck Apartments with Parking (2)
- Watch Hill Apartments with Parking (1)
- Groton Apartments with Parking (5)
- New London Apartments with Parking (10)
- Westerly Apartments with Parking (1)
- Norwich Apartments with Parking (18)
- Jewett City Apartments with Parking (3)
- Charlestown Apartments with Parking (2)
- Old Saybrook Center Apartments with Parking (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Mystic?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Mystic?
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Mystic apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.