366 Apartments for rent in Meriden, CT with Gyms
- Meriden Accessible Apartments (3)
- Meriden Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Meriden Apartments with Garages (13)
- Meriden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Meriden Apartments with Parking (17)
- Meriden Apartments with Pools (3)
- Meriden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Meriden Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Meriden Furnished Apartments (2)
- Meriden Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Wallingford Center Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Middletown Apartments with Gyms (5)
- North Haven Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Wethersfield Apartments with Gyms (5)
- West Hartford Apartments with Gyms (4)
- East Haven Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hartford Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Glastonbury Center Apartments with Gyms (1)
- New Haven Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Bloomfield Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Meriden?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Meriden?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Meriden?
If you're taken by the locale of the 1989 Robert De Niro flick Jacknife or the 2006 movie The Quiet, then Meriden is for you!
This scenic settlement in the heart of Connecticut at the crossroads of three major highways offers a quaint, friendly and affordable small town setting with access to the superior community facilities one normally associates with the big city.
With 60,868 inhabitants spread over 62.42 sq. kms, Meriden in new Haven County, Connecticut, is fairly spread out. A combination of vast recreational space, splendid parks, a vibrant community life and a young multicultural populace lend a special charm to Meriden. The presence of industrial parks, shopping centers, excellent schools, state of the art healthcare facilities and other altars of civilization mean that life in Meriden is more than just sustainable, and living in the area is super friendly to your bank account. Housing rates in Meriden are inexpensive compared to other communities in Connecticut and the cost of living is considerably lower as well. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Meriden renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.