363 Apartments for rent in East Haven, CT with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- East Haven Apartments with Balconies (5)
- East Haven Apartments with Garages (1)
- East Haven Apartments with Gyms (2)
- East Haven Apartments with Parking (8)
- East Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- East Haven Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- East Haven Furnished Apartments (3)
- East Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Branford Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- New Haven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (62)
- North Haven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- West Haven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Wallingford Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Guilford Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Ansonia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Milford city Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Meriden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Naugatuck Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in East Haven?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in East Haven?
How can I find a cheap apartment in East Haven?
East Haven, CT is the town to live in if you love history. The downtown area is home to many museums. Musical Instrument museum anyone? The art museums will surely keep you occupied for an afternoon.
Even if history makes you roll your eyes and want to throw spit wads, this town has it all. Of course, there are enough coffee shops here that could keep the whole town awake for fifty years. East Haven does have its own beach 20 minutes away if the hustle and bustle of the city center is getting on your nerves. Most of the parks date back to the 1600’s and yes, some of them were, at one point, cemeteries. Be careful where you place that picnic blanket. This a shopping wonderland, with outlets stores, shopping malls, and entire districts devoted to shopping. The outdoorsy types will be happy to know there is hiking at East Rock Park. East Haven is a great place to live, work and play. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for East Haven renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.