110 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Pueblo, CO
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pueblo West Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Fountain Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Security-Widefield Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Stratmoor Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Cimarron Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Colorado Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (360)
- Black Forest Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Gleneagle Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Monument Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Woodmoor Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
Greetings, peoples of Pueblo! We heard you’re in the market for a Colorado casa, and we’re happy to say you’ve come to the right place. After all, here at apartmentlist.com, we’ve been setting people up in the dwellings of their dreams in the Centennial State since practically the dawn of time. Okay, fine, it’s only been since late 2011, but why fuss over the details? Our point is, all you have to do is stick with us and you’ll be living the dream in Pueblo in a cool Colorado minute. So without ...See more
Finding an apartment in Pueblo that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.