471 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Westlake Village, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Westlake Village (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Westlake Village (2)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Garages (5)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Parking (8)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Pools (7)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Westlake Village Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Westlake Village Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Agoura Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Oak Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Thousand Oaks 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Malibu 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Casa Conejo 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Simi Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Calabasas 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Hidden Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Topanga 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Camarillo 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Westlake Village?
Westlake Village, CA is the filming place of a number of different famed movies and television shows, such as "Robin Hood" and "Laredo," as well as "Tarzan," "Gunsmoke," and "Bonanza."
If you like the idea of living in Los Angeles County, just north of Malibu and 20 minutes from the beach, Westlake Village is worth a look. With only 8,270 people, it's pretty tiny, but it is also conveniently located between the US 101 and the Pacific Coast Highway. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Westlake Village are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Westlake Village near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Westlake Village that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.