167 Apartments for Rent in San Bernardino, CA with Pools
- San Bernardino Accessible Apartments (2)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Balconies (10)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Garages (8)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Gyms (2)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Parking (28)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- San Bernardino Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- San Bernardino Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Bernardino Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Colton Apartments with Pools (5)
- Rialto Apartments with Pools (5)
- Loma Linda Apartments with Pools (9)
- Grand Terrace Apartments with Pools (3)
- Highland Apartments with Pools (9)
- Lake Arrowhead Apartments with Pools (1)
- Redlands Apartments with Pools (9)
- Fontana Apartments with Pools (9)
- Jurupa Valley Apartments with Pools (4)
- Riverside Apartments with Pools (41)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in San Bernardino?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in San Bernardino?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Bernardino?
Would you have guessed that San Bernardino, California was one of the 100 largest cities in America? According to the last Census, it rang in at number 99, ahead of notable locales such as Salt Lake City, Utah; Providence, Rhode Island; and Spokane, Washington. Along with nearby Riverside, San Bernardino is an anchor of the sprawl east of Los Angeles known as The Inland Empire. In San Bernardino you’ve got gorgeous mountains and National Forest land a stone’s throw to the north and the east, but the heart of Hollywood is just a 60 mile shot due west. Not a bad spot, right? Let’s get you settled in. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in San Bernardino means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in San Bernardino could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.