1,371 Accessible Apartments for rent in Martinez, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Martinez Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Martinez Apartments with Garages (4)
- Martinez Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Martinez Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Martinez Apartments with Parking (11)
- Martinez Apartments with Pools (9)
- Martinez Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Martinez Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Martinez Furnished Apartments (2)
- Martinez Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pleasant Hill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Benicia Accessible Apartments (1)
- Concord Accessible Apartments (14)
- Walnut Creek Accessible Apartments (11)
- Alamo Accessible Apartments (1)
- El Sobrante Accessible Apartments (1)
- Vallejo Accessible Apartments (2)
- Hercules Accessible Apartments (3)
- Kensington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Clayton Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Martinez?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Martinez?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Martinez?
Some would argue Martinez is the birthplace of the martini. Even better, Martinez played an important role in the Pony Express and served as a station during the California Gold Rush.
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, this city is home to 36,000 people. With one foot firmly rooted in its past and the other striding forwards into the future, Martinez is home to modern facilities and infrastructure as well as a rich and interesting history. If you like that combination, then why not take a look at apartments for rent in Martinez? Once something tempting has caught your eye, you could soon be calling this place home. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Martinez with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Martinez. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.