389 Condos for rent in Larkspur, CA
- Larkspur Accessible Apartments (3)
- Larkspur Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Larkspur Apartments with Garages (3)
- Larkspur Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Larkspur Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Larkspur Apartments with Parking (11)
- Larkspur Apartments with Pools (7)
- Larkspur Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Larkspur Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Larkspur Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Corte Madera Condos for Rent (2)
- Mill Valley Condos for Rent (1)
- San Rafael Condos for Rent (7)
- Strawberry Condos for Rent (1)
- San Anselmo Condos for Rent (1)
- Sausalito Condos for Rent (3)
- Tiburon Condos for Rent (1)
- Lucas Valley-Marinwood Condos for Rent (1)
- Novato Condos for Rent (4)
- San Francisco Condos for Rent (343)
Delphinium californicum, better known as Larkspur, is a California wildflower that is part of the buttercup family producing long stems of tiny flowers (usually blue) in Northern California, which bloom from late spring to late summer. The lovely blooms dot this Northern Bay Area town, swaying in the gentle breeze that blows through the Golden Gate and over the San Francisco Bay. Oh, but don't eat them or you'll die. You didn't see that part coming, did you?
Larkspur, with its nearly 12,000 residents, is a tiny city on its own, but taken together with surrounding communities like Mill Valley, Greenbrae, Sausalito, Corte Madera and Tiburon, it's the heart of the area immediately north of San Francisco, just over the famed Golden Gate Bridge. Many residents work in San Francisco and either commute daily over the historic span, or -- our favorite option -- hop on the Golden Gate Ferry at Larkspur Landing and enjoy a swift, 25-minute boat ride past the bridge and Alcatraz to the Ferry Building in San Francisco. We don't know what your commute is like, but this beats it. See more
Finding condos for rent in Larkspur is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Larkspur may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Larkspur that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.