248 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Hermosa Beach, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hermosa Beach (3)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Hermosa Beach (3)
- Hermosa Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Garages (15)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Parking (20)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Pools (6)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Hermosa Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Hermosa Beach Furnished Apartments (12)
- Hermosa Beach Luxury Apartments (13)
- Hermosa Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Hermosa Beach (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Hermosa Beach (2)
- Redondo Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Manhattan Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Lawndale 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- El Segundo 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Del Aire 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Torrance 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Hawthorne 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Palos Verdes Estates 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Gardena 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Inglewood 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Hermosa Beach?
Hermosa hardcore! Hermosa Beach, California, has given birth to two hardcore bands. Hardcore punk band Black Flag formed in the late 1970s in the town and played its first show at Valley Park on Pier Avenue. At the same time, the melodic hardcore band Descendents also was forming in Hermosa Beach.
A beachfront city in Los Angeles County, Hermosa Beach, California, is ideal for those looking for beach breezes that lower the temperature about 10 degrees from what is experienced in the sweltering city. What you'll get in return, unfortunately, is something the locals affectionately call the "May gray" or "June gloom," when morning fog rolls in from the bay. It usually burns off by noon, and the city counts an average of 325 days of sunshine every year. Hermosa means "beautiful," and once you see it first-hand, you'll understand why the founders chose the name. A popular spot with surfers, sunbathers, paddles boarders and those frequenting bars in between beach volleyball stints, Hermosa Beach is one of the South Bay's three beach cities. Situated between the other two -- Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach -- Hermosa Beach boasts a population of 19,506. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Hermosa Beach are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Hermosa Beach near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Hermosa Beach that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.