526 Apartments for rent in South Tucson, AZ with Parking
- Drexel Heights Apartments with Parking (21)
- Tucson Apartments with Parking (261)
- Flowing Wells Apartments with Parking (3)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Parking (13)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Parking (29)
- Valencia West Apartments with Parking (7)
- Oro Valley Apartments with Parking (14)
- Sahuarita Apartments with Parking (14)
- Rincon Valley Apartments with Parking (6)
- Marana Apartments with Parking (22)
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some South Tucson apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.