507 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Catalina Foothills, AZ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Catalina Foothills (2)
- Catalina Foothills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Garages (16)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Parking (21)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Pools (28)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Catalina Foothills Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Catalina Foothills Furnished Apartments (9)
- Catalina Foothills Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Catalina Foothills (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Catalina Foothills (2)
- Casas Adobes 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- South Tucson 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Tucson 1 Bedroom Apartments (122)
- Oro Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Drexel Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rincon Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Marana 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Sierra Vista 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Casa Grande 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Gold Canyon 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Catalina Foothills?
Dating back to the 1920s, the Catalina Foothills is home to both the largest upscale shopping center in Tucson as well as a plethora of Tuscans most luxurious resorts and homesteads.
The Catalina Foothills is nestled just north of Tuscan, AZ, delivering breathtaking views and upscale, beautiful homes. Plenty of shops, galleries and museums to explore can be found in this affluent community. The surrounding canyons and trails that lead up and through the Santa Catalina Mountains are filled with such popular attractions as the Sabino, Bear and Pima canyons. The area also has Arizonas highest median property value and its public schools are rated in the top five percent of the U.S. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Catalina Foothills offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Catalina Foothills, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.