921 Apartments for rent in Casas Adobes, AZ with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Casas Adobes (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Casas Adobes (5)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Casas Adobes (7)
- Casas Adobes Accessible Apartments (3)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Garages (18)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Parking (22)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Pools (17)
- Casas Adobes Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Casas Adobes Furnished Apartments (3)
- Casas Adobes Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Flowing Wells Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Oro Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Marana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Drexel Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Tucson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (141)
- Saddlebrooke Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rincon Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Sahuarita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Red Rock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Casas Adobes?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Casas Adobes?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Casas Adobes?
Casas Adobes put the burb in suburbia for the residents of Tucson, Arizona. It started out as a plaza in 1948, but today has the distinct label "census-designated place." It is also the premier suburb of the great city of Tucson, making it the coolest "census-designated place" in the Wild West.
Technically, Casas Adobes is part of the great city of Tucson, AZ, but it is what mapmakers refer to as a "census-designated place." In other words, some lofty official counted beans and decided Casas Adobes had grown too big for the kiddie table. He then slapped on a somewhat meaningless title on it to compensate for his mother issues. Fair enough. Just makes it easier to find when you are looking for places to rent in Casas Adobes, AZ. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Casas Adobes offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Casas Adobes. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Casas Adobes can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.