765 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in North Little Rock, AR
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- North Little Rock Accessible Apartments (5)
- North Little Rock Apartments with Balconies (34)
- North Little Rock Apartments with Garages (22)
- North Little Rock Apartments with Gyms (6)
- North Little Rock Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- North Little Rock Apartments with Parking (60)
- North Little Rock Apartments with Pools (7)
- North Little Rock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- North Little Rock Furnished Apartments (10)
- North Little Rock Pet Friendly Apartments (79)
- Sherwood Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Gibson Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Little Rock Dog Friendly Apartments (155)
- Jacksonville Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Maumelle Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Shannon Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Alexander Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Cabot Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Bryant Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Austin Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
Across the Arkansas River from Little Rock and located in the central part of the state, the city of North Little shouldn’t be overlooked when staking out your new place. With views of Little Rock’s skyline and a smaller price tag, you’ll find settling into life in North Little Rock will be a cinch.
Here, you can take advantage of living in a smaller city that actually boasts a city center with upscale one-bedroom apartments on the riverfront for around $1,000. But other than some of the new, glitzy rentals of the downtown area (also known as the Argenta neighborhood), you can find one-bedroom places for around $600 throughout the city. With a philosophy like, “Repair, don’t replace,” you’ll see why North Little Rock shows its history up front and still resembles the quaint river town it once was.
From a few art galleries and bars, to restaurants and the like, the Argenta neighborhood will be your go-to spot for entertainment in the city.
West of Main Street is where you’ll find historic homes as well as new townhouses and condominiums for rent. Remember when we talked about this city putting its history first? Well, the style and age of the rental property will determine the price much more so than the location, with the exception of brand new condos on the river. Make sure you keep that nugget of apartment hunting info in your noggin while on the prowl around here.
Camp Robinson, used by the Arkansas National Guard, borders the northern section of town and the North Little Rock Municipal Airport spreads across the Northern tip of the city and includes Oak Grove/Blue Hill neighborhoods.
A bulk of the housing can be found running east and west and, of course, the central part of town closer to the river. For a smaller city (population of just over 60,000), you’ll find plenty of activity at Burns Park (one of the largest municipal parks in the United States), Verizon Arena, Dickey-Stephens Park and beyond. Happy apartment hunting & welcome to North Little Rock! See more
Finding an apartment in North Little Rock that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.